Jump to content
  • 0

FDA 'export certificates' for UK customs authorities?



Hi there.. is a 'Certificate to Foreign Government' or 'Certificate of Free Sale' i.e. export certificates issued by FDA needed for customs clearance in the UK? The product is dry mixed herbs (herbal teas). Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...