Pickles Co-Manufacturer

Jenn Brown

Question

2 answers to this question

Gretchen VanEsselstyn
This post was recognized by Gretchen VanEsselstyn!

Julie Gallagher was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 50 points.

Hi Jen, Please check out the SFA's 2022 Co-Manufacturer Resource Guide. It was just released today and is free to members. SFA is also hosting a free webinar tomorrow about vetting co-manufacturers. https://community.specialtyfood.com/store/product/244-technical-review-discussing-your-product-with-a-prospective-co-man/

Hey Jenn, I can 100% recommend Pacific Pickle Works of Santa Barbara. Whether your brand is a right fit will come down to volume projections and packaging format; but no co-packer I am currently aware of can handle marinated veg and classic clean-label pickles with the same level of diligence and consistency. Give owner Brad Bennett a holler at brad@pacificpickleworks.com. To get a sense of process capabilities, you can visit their website to oogle the dozens of charmingly named SKUs, Good Food Awards and (ta da!) SFA SOFI Awards. If they're not a great fit, reach out and I can share additional resources with you. 

Best,

Victoria