Community Hub & Learning Center FAQs

Megan Rooney

Question

Where can I find the webinar recording and slides?

You may access your download here or look under the Manage Purchases section of the Learning Center.

When are webinar recordings posted?

Webinar recordings are typically posted by end of day, the day the webinar airs.

Where can I find out about upcoming webinars?

You can find out about future webinars on the calendar or announcements sections in the Community Hub, or under the monthly categories of the Learning Center. In addition, reminder emails are sent out the day before each webinar.

What is the difference between the Learning Center and Community Hub?

In the Community Hub, you can explore, ask questions, and connect with others in the specialty food industry. Our Learning Center is where you'll find resources, directories, white papers, recorded webinars, and more to help you build your business.

How can I register for webinars free of charge?

SFA members have access to free and discounted resources as well as members-only discussions. Interested in SFA membership? Visit here.

Where can I ask a question about something I need help with?

In the Community Hub, our Forums section is the perfect place to ask your questions for industry experts and members to chime in on.

Questions about using the Community Hub and Learning Center? Ask it here and we'll add it to the list!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet