looking for freeze dried apricots

Andrea Sarnataro

Question

2 answers to this question

Hi Andrea, I hope you were able to find a bridge supplier before the holidays. Having additional alternate sources that are pre-vetted is always a stellar idea, so in case you're still searching for FD apricot, my go-to for FD fruit is Van Drunen farms: https://www.vandrunenfarms.com/apricot?page_id=14

They serve a lot of high-volume clients, but if their MOQs exceed your production needs or budget, they may be able to direct you to regional distributors who carry their product in smaller packouts. 

Apricots have such a unique aroma and flavor, and are so underrated in breakfast treats. Your granola sounds divine 🙂 

Best,

Victoria

Hi Victoria, thank you for the response. Van Drunen is my "usual" supplier, but unfortunately their current production won't be including apricots due to lowest-demand. And unfortunately, one of their production plants recently burned down (sad for them/tho luckily no one was hurt), so now they have even less capacity to fulfill a special request.